Woman left paralysed after single tick bite on camping trip in Scottish Highlands – Mirror Online

Emma had been enjoying her trip in the Scottish Highlands

A woman became temporarily paralysed after a single tick bite while on a camping weekend in the Scottish Highlands.

Emma Love found herself unable to stand up five weeks after the tick left a horrific bacterial infection in her bloodstream.

She dragged herself to bed hoping it was just flu but the powerlessness in her legs was the first symptom of potentially deadly Lyme disease.

Read more at: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/woman-left-paralysed-after-single-20917096

Share
Font Resize