We work with ODEON, Cineworld, Vue and Showcase to host autism friendly screenings at over 300 cinemas nationwide.
On Sunday mornings throughout the month, films suitable for all audiences are screened in a sensory friendly and inclusive environment.
These adjustments aim to reduce over-stimulation and create a welcoming environment.
See an autism friendly screening of How To Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World on Sunday 3rd February at 11am, at participating Cineworld cinemas.
See an autism friendly screening of Mary Poppins Returns on Sunday 13th January at 10am, at participating Showcase cinemas.
To be aware of
- Showcase Teesside will be open again for this autism friendly screening and will be showing this film.
- Showcase’s January autism friendly screening has changed from the previously advertised Ralph Breaks The Internet to Mary Poppins Returns.
See an autism friendly screening of Spiderman: Into the Spider Verse on Sunday 13th January at 10:15am, at participating ODEON cinemas.
ODEON’s trial screening for older audiences, at 9 selected cinemas, will be Bumblebee (PG) on Monday 14th January at 6pm.
To be aware of
- ODEON Sheffield, Hull and Stillorgan are back open and will be showing these screenings.
- ODEON Epsom’s autism friendly screenings begin at 11am.
- Tickets for the latest releases may come with a small Blockbuster charge of £1, on top of the normal ticket price.
See an autism friendly screening of Smallfoot on Sunday 30th December at 10:15am, at participating Vue cinemas.