The Regard Partnership was formed in 1994 by John Webster and John Farragher who recognised the need for community based services for people with learning disabilities and mental health needs. Since the first home opened in Kent, Regard has grown into one of the top providers of person-centred care within the Learning Disability and Mental Health arenas. Following the incorporation of ACH in 2015 and the purchase of Adelphi Care Services in 2017 we now provide supported living, residential and day (OWL) services in over 159 locations. We still work hard to maintain the original ethos and drive to provide a service based on the individual.
To provide excellent care and support, to continuously improve the quality of our services and to make people’s lives better, every day.
Regard’s mission is to develop our company brand based on integrity, reliability and trust. We will balance safety with choice, control and independence for the people we support and develop person-led services for them to live in. We will be a transparent and inclusive employer recruiting, supporting and developing staff to be the best in the industry.
For the people we support to experience:
• A full life that makes sense to the individual
• Choice, control and real involvement in decisions
• A safe, high-quality environment to live in
• The opportunity to develop a range of skills
• Friendship and support at home and in the community
For our staff to experience:
• Effective and inspiring leadership
• A positive, inclusive working environment where diversity is celebrated
• Recognition for individual and team contributions
• A learning culture which supports development and potential